acne adult care

Tuesday, April 10

Acne is not just for kids.

Author: Matt Ide

Acne is not just for kids I had a problem with my acne for years. It started in middle school and it was bad right off the bat. I wasn’t a blessed person when it came to looks. However, I was good at sports and thankfully that got me through. If it wasn’t for my athletic ability, I would have sunk for sure. Even back then I didn’t go out on dates with any girls, but at least I was accepted by the jock group and I had lots of friends. That didn’t let me off the hook, because my acne was bad. I got all of the names due to this blemish, pizza face and all the rest. It hurt. I thought the acne was going to get better with time. After high school, which was another fiasco that I don’t really want to get into, it did get better for a time. I used all the astringents on the market, including which hazel. For a while, things were going great. I almost had gotten rid of all my acne. No more blemishes! I actually got up the nerve to ask a few girls out and went on more than one date. Then I my job was relocated to the south and I had to follow. The south was not good for my acne. Within the first week of being in South Carolina, I had gotten a few blemishes and after that, the acne came back. The humidity and heat were driving the oils out of my skin like crazy. Finally, after years of working at trying to get my acne under control I found a few things that worked. First, I used soaps that really dried up my skin. Actually, it dried up the oil in my skin. These weren’t soaps from the stores, this was hand made soap from a little old lady in the deep south. She had one of the secrets that I wish I had know for so long. It could have saved me a lot of pain. The other thing that I found on the market that has actually worked for me and has continued to work for some time is product call, 3 steps to acne free. I wish I had this back in my formative years. I look back and think of all the times I had missed or had become a disaster. I don’t want that for other just because of acne or a few blemishes. I urge you, if you have been in this situation, you know how horrible it can be. This changed my life! Try this product. It's done more for me than anything I've ever tried. http://www.ezniche.com/data/article.php?l=403


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
pingoat_5.gif iPing-it! Health Blogs - Blog Top Sites Technorati Profileblog search directory