acne adult care

Sunday, February 18

Get Rid of Acne Fast or How I Learned to Love My Face

Author: aron wallad

How could I get rid of my acne faster? I was often looking for this answer as a teenager growing up in the city. "The girls ain't going to like me with these pimples." I was hoping someone or something help me get rid of my acne fast. I suffered with this because I could not get rid of my acne fast enough.indigestion are being relieved.


How do I get rid of acne fast? If I had this answer growing up in Newark New Jersey in the mid to late 60's I would have been able to help many kids who also had the same question. Get rid of acne fast was important to not only me but to some of friends as well.

Dabbing with cotton, Calamine Lotion on my face was a prescription I hoped for would help to get rid of my acne real fast. I was in error. The same fate was realized when I used Clearasil an Acne medication. This method did not get rid of acne fast or even slow.

My acne persisted forever it seemed. During my mid to late teen years was when the acne was most severe. I felt gruesome about the way I looked. I would always checking myself out in the mirror to see if some ointment I put on my face was the answer to my question of how to get rid of my acne faster than some other ointment or cream I had used earlier. I suffered during this period in my life. If there was something I could have used that benefited me to help get rid of my acne fast I would done it to get better. I would have jumped at the opportunity.

For reasons no one completely understands, follicles, often called pores, sometimes get blocked. Sebum (oil) which normally drains to the surface gets blocked and bacteria begin to grow. Both whiteheads and blackheads start out as a microcomedone. Either way, blackheads and whiteheads are filled with trapped sebum and bacteria. The treatment advice for how to get rid of blackheads and how to get rid of whiteheads is therefore the same.

If there was a way to get rid of Acne fast some of my buddies and certainly a lot of teenagers I knew would have been very happy. Teenage angst and acne seem to go together.

Try staying away form histamine rich foods such as fish, shellfish, dairy products, milk and cheeses. These foods have caused the skin to be irritated for some people.

See what happens after you stop eating these foods for a few days to a week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
pingoat_5.gif iPing-it! Health Blogs - Blog Top Sites Technorati Profileblog search directory